Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blank

Seems like I am drawing a blank on everything today. I know me, and I know I have an opinion on just about everything. You know what they say about opinions...lol. The only thing I can think of now though is that I can't think of anything.
I had an experience this morning that was very upsetting. I live with an 85 yr old lady with Alzhiemers disease and her skin is very dry. She itches all the time. We have some medicine we put on it that helps for a while. This morning was the worst I have seen. When I would try to put the medicine on her she fought me. I think she thought I was making her itch. It took about 45 minutes to get the medicine all over her and finally stopped the itch. If anyone reading this has a way to stop itching I would love to hear your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment