Saturday, August 28, 2010

School

School in itself is not as big a challenge for me as is the time I need for it. There aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I have to do. School is one of my top priorities. I make time for school. I will let most anything else go in order to study. I sometimes have to give up sleep to study and understand some of my classes. I have a full time job, elderly parents, and I try to get to the gym as much as possible. I know I have to take care of myself to be able to take care of everything else. I work and study hard and it shows. I get compliments on my work and my grades are very good. My dad, who is 78, has alzheimers disease. My mom, who is 70, can barely walk, still works part time, takes care of my dad when she is home, and worries about everything. I worry about them and check on them everyday. I just hope I can hold on until I get my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment